IELTS advantage Writing Skills are very much necessary for all of the Candidates who are going abroad. It’s very important for all guys. Today we will discuss a step by step guide to a high IELTS advantage Writing Skills Score.
Short Information About Writer
Aim of the Book
IELTS advantage Writing Skills is designed for students who want to achieve a score of 6.5-7.0 or higher in the Writing module of the Academic IELTS Exam. We know that most candidates are aiming to get at least 6.5 either to study at university, to work abroad, for visa purposes or to have proof of a good level of English. The book aims to take your writing to this level, based on our many years of successfully preparing students for the IELTS exam and our experience as IELTS Writing examiners. All the exercises in the book have been developed in the classroom, and the material has helped hundreds of IELTS students to achieve high Writing scores. The book is designed so that it can be used either in class with a teacher or as a self-study book as you prepare for the exam on your own.
Writer: Richard Brown & Lewis Richards
Publishers: Delta Publishers
File Size: 71.4 MB
About the Exam
- Vocabulary: You need to have a good range of academic words and phrases for the main IELTS topics.
- Grammar: You need to use accurate grammar and a range of complex structures.
- Organization: You need to write clean well-organized paragraphs and an answer which is easy to follow.
- Ideas and Arguments: You need to make sure you have well-developed ideas, that you answer the question fully and that you give a clear point of view.
The IELTS Scoring System
The IELTS exam gives you a score from 1 to 9, in bands of 0.5. A score of 9.0 is a native-speaker level, but in fact, many native speakers fail to achieve a 9.0, so be realistic! The common European Framework of languages categorizes IELTS scores like this:
|Level||CEF Level||IELTS Scores|
NOTE: Here is our guide to what you can normally do with these scores. However, be sure to check with the employer or university you are applying to.
- 5.5-6.0 Entry onto a University Foundation Course
- 6.0-6.5 Entry onto a Bachelor’s Degree Course
- 6.5-7.0 Entry onto a Master’s Degree Course
- +7.0 Normally required to work in English-speaking countries in professions such as medicine, dentistry, law, and accounting
Advantage Writing Skills
It’s a fully comprehensive resource for passing the writing section of the IELTS exam with a grade of 6.5-7.0 or higher. Students are guided step-by-step through the different tasks in the writing module, using material developed in the classroom, by authors with many years of experience in helping hundreds of IELTS candidates achieve a high IELTS score.
IELTS Advantage Writing Skills
- Shows students how to organize and structure an answer for all types of tasks 1 and 2 questions.
- It contains a model essay in each unit, showing students exactly what is required.
- It contains a general interest article in each unit, developing ideas and vocabulary for a common topic in the exam.
- Quickly develops students fluency and confidence in producing a piece of writing through a focus on academic vocabulary and collocations
- Contains grammar exercises in each unit, showing students how to apply a wide range of grammar items in their IELTS writing
- for classroom study or self-study
- Includes answer key
- Real writing samples from IELTS students, with examiners comments, show in detail what is required to achieve a 6.5, for example
- Frequent exam tips from the authors experience as IELTS examiners help students achieve a higher score
- Check and challenge sections allow students to revise the material and take their writing to the next level